<VV> Corvair at Disney World

boB bobquincy at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 23 17:14:30 EST 2005

The Corvair is in Dinoland to play on the 'extinct' theme, along with the
Rambler and other orphan cars.  I believe I saw a Studebaker there once also.
The Corvair is covered with "Disney dirt", a mud splattered look that is
bonded to the paint job.  The interior is filled with McDonald's wrappers
(one of the sponsors of Dinoland) and other assorted junk.  The engine
compartment is locked, I tried it.  ;)

It shows that besides being creative Joe Rohde (the driving force behind
Animal Kingdom) or one of his assistants has a sense of humor and some
knowledge of classic automobiles.

boB