<VV> More: Smartz Car (no Vair) -- crash video

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 23 17:53:20 EST 2005

Since the Smart Car has been discussed here recently, I thought this
video may be of interest.

"[I] just think one of the reasons it is so good in testing is that there is no
engine in the front, so the entire front of the car acts like one big sponge
on impact.    (if you were to run into a wall at 70mph what would you want
to be holding onto a brick or a sponge)

"Remind you of another car that does not have a motor in front!!!!" -- [BcFierosChat]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6605730767077503480&q=crash%20