<VV> The Last Corvair Article (Corvair in Print)

Spence Shepard sshepard3 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 24 17:08:29 EST 2005

I remember seeing a '69 Corvair in a museum in Texas in about 1980. It was
billed as being "new" and one of the last ones. I'm not sure where the
Museum was, I think near Fort Worth. I remember it was west of Dallas. I
don't think it was an entirely automotive museum and I was surprised to see
the car there. I'm sure someone in NTCA knows about it.

Spence Shepard, former NTCA member