<VV> Re: HEMMINGS corvair involvement

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 18:31:17 EST 2005

i can not remember all of the details, but an officer / editor at hemmings
owned a 69 convertable restored at their shop. he came to our vt tour one year ,
but has since passed away. i am not sure if that car still is inthe display
room at bennington or not. if i look l,ong and hard i have pictures of it
somewhere along with him. we were priveledged to have an in depth tour of all of
their facilities that year.  shops , offices , and storage.sorry i am so sketchy
but thats the real me..          maybe one of the other vice guys with a
better memory  can correct me on the details.
regards, tim colson
 lifer of V I C E , C N Y CC and C O R S A