<VV> Re: CORVAIR SOFTWARE help

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 18:59:40 EST 2005

i run (well used to anyways) the C1164 software on my car shop puter. i just
tried putting it on my newer box today and came up with issues. does anyone
else run it? this box has microsoft office on it and i think it might be the
problem , but not sure. it says it cant convert the mde files and will not go
farther. if i just use paperport viewer it will read the files but no index /
search services.  can anyone tell me what i did wrong? it was handy to have , but
the old box was damaged beyond by a power spike beyond my surge protectors
capability and drive is fried, along with motherboard.  help?  before i ask /
bother vendor (software is old so i dont expect much).  regards, tim colson