<VV> Sleepers

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Nov 27 10:58:19 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/26/2005 5:03:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sheridanma at adelphia.net writes:

You're  not watching Bullitt on Speed? The chase scene hasn't started yet, so

there is still time for the best part.

Marc  Sheridan

If I was picking cars in Bullitt, I wouldn't pick either the Mustang or the
Charger. I'd pick that Green VW Bug. It was obviously faster than either of
the  Star cars, since it always got to the next scene of the movie first, then
allowed McQueen's Mustang and the Charger to race by. It would then pass them
to  the next location and wait for them to catch up again. I think they passed
that  same bug 6 or 7 times during the chase. (hee hee) - Seth (watched it
again  on Friday)