<VV> Intro

Cargod57 at aol.com Cargod57 at aol.com
Sun Nov 27 14:42:18 EST 2005

Just thought Id introduce myself.
Im Nate from Syracuse, NY and I dont own a 'Vair yet.
Im 24 and in the tail end of my bachelors degree in History.  My  father was
a shop teacher for years and Ive always been a fan of the less than
mainstream cars.  VWs, corvairs, bugeye sprites etc.  My dad and I did  a frame off
resto-modification of his 1955 chevy with a built 327 and  4spd.  We did
everything ourselves in our 2car garage except  the upholstery.
I have a 2yr degree in culinary Arts/Restaurant Mgmt, and ive worked as an
armed security guard and an auto detailer along with a sous-chef.
Im always open to questions and meeting new car people.
Nate