<VV> Intro

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 27 14:53:46 EST 2005

Welcome. We are a group of folks with varied interests and backgrounds. The
neat thing is there are experts in all fields who are subscribed to the
list. Don't hesitate to ask a lot of questions and keep after folks if you
don't get the answer. You will. Joe West has a site that archived all of the
Corvairs.  There are several vendors; two very large ones - Clarks Corvair
in MA and Lon's Underground in OR. Check out their sites and the CORSA site.
CORSA is the Corvair Society of America.  Lot of good info.

Chuck S
BBRT
(BoHunkBrosRacing Team)