<VV> virus (no Corvair)

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 28 14:28:01 EST 2005

I've been receiving 2 to 3 times as many of those in the last 24 hours or so
above the normal level.  MOST have them have ended up in the BULK folder out
at the ISP.  Two or three were in the INBOX folder.  I marked them as SPAM
without opening them.  This alerts the ISP to put them in BULK in the
future.

So far, I've not seen a single bad one that had a subject line starting with
<VV>.  Of course, I still stay alert to that (hopefully remote) possibility.

Later, JR