<VV> RE: Convention Parking

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Mon Nov 28 15:15:28 EST 2005

I have been involved with several hotel bookings before, first I am
suprised they actually knew about the convention, as I have called
convention hotels before and they did not know what a Corvair was, or
anything about a car convention. If you don't know the precise wording of
what you are looking for they may not get it behind the reservation desk.
That of course is early on, once time gets closer, they may have a
As far as the parking goes, next time someone gets a problem with someone
at the hotel, get their name and contact convention personel and let them

Gary Swiatowy