<VV> Re: I STAND CORRECTED

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 16:33:29 EST 2005

well after phone calls to the host hotel giving incorrect info i am now
informed by hard copy from several reliable sources that the parking charges will
be waived for guests of the host hotel at the convention. i only posted what my
wife got over the phone while registering. i am sure that problem will be
corrected soon. now for the bigger beds...  i will probably see you all there
contrary to rumors flying around i really do want this to be a very good
convention.
sorry if i upset anyone , but it was what i was fed. i am now back in my
closet where i belong.
regards, tim colson          registered!