<VV> Convention by motorhome/ CRS test

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Tue Nov 29 00:29:50 EST 2005

Matt writes:
> *******
> I've been to 4 conventions....Flagstaff  was the ONLY  one that, AFAIR,
> allowed a couple of vendors to camp onsite....all others were far
> away....LIKE
> NO MOTORHOME PARKING in the Hotels REGULAR parking area.....I think
> QuailRun
> [Chicago] had RV  spaces[?]
>
> Is that the way others see it??
>

> Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
> 69 Monza Cpe., 66 Monza vert, 65 Crown v8 Cpe.
> Somewhere between Reno, NV and Coos Bay, Or.
My first convention Collinsville (near St. Louis, 1998) had a designated
Ultravan parking/camping area.  At Daytona (2000) Walt Davidson set himself
up as a vendor with his Ultravan parked in the vendor area.  I can't prove
anything, but he probably sold some stuff and I'd bet he slept in his
Ultravan.  I was at Chicago/ St. Charles also and don't remember one way or
the other.
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
Mike Ioanes