<VV> Re: Convention by Motorhome

Jeff Clark markii56 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 10:54:52 EST 2005

I'm not an authority on this subject, nor do I know
all of the City of Buffalo rules and regulations.  But
I will offer this:  the parking lot is within spitting
distance of the hotel, and the lot will be patrolled
by off-duty police officers, 24/7.  AS FAR AS I KNOW,
there should be no problem in simply parking your
motorhome in the lot.  Before anyone takes that to the
bank, let us look into the matter and obtain a
definitive answer.  But I don't think it would be wise
to attempt "setting up housekeeping" while it's parked
there.

Jeff Clark