<VV> SCG meeting/event

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Nov 29 17:33:49 EST 2005

Jeez.
Seems like Cabin Fever hit early this year.

As they say in Congress, reserving the right to object, and I won't object...

It just seems odd to me that all these SCG documents were drawn up, voted on by SCG members, submitted to the BoD--AND APPROVED, and NOBODY READ THEM??  Our President says she thinks she remembers seeing some papers on SGC, but doesn't remember?

 SCG was approved by the BoD. If a new SIG can be approved without any directors reading the supporting documentation, I have something to present at the next Board meeting.

 So watch your communique's next fall when I become the Sovereign King of All Corvairdom, approved by the CORSA BoD, which didn't bother to read the official Proclamation.

Any questions about my succession to the throne of Corvairdom can be directed to my Court.

Knights of the Air Cooled Table
Black Knight--Sir Chuckster(he's got the right color car!)
White Knight--Sir Patio--(he's stronger than dirt!)
Red Knight  --Sir Joe the Robbins-(the right color car)

Court Wizard--Sir Billy the Hubbell--also astronomer and homeopathic healer.
Court Scholar--Sir Ken the Wildman --also judge at the jousting matches, and other contests of strength and skill

Any complaints please direct to my Master Councilor, Sir Norman of Witteland.

Any requests for armor,or weapons please direct to the Master Smitty--or is that Smithy?

We will be taking applications for Jesters,Squires,ladies in waiting (only hotties need apply),Serfs, Archers and the like.

Sorry folks, seems I got one of those pieces of blotter paper with the funny design on it stuck under my tongue,
I'll return you to your regular programming while I try to remove it without my head melting off.

Hank