<VV> Convention by motorhome

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 29 18:35:18 EST 2005

I think all hosts of conventions take RV parking into consideration and try
to accommodate it.  Most hotels won't let you camp in their parking lots
and most cities also have regulations.  I'm sure when Harry does the final
negotiations with the hotels RV parking ins on the list of wants, but it is
not a deal killer if he can't get it for us and usually the hotels won't budge.

Dennis