<VV> Convention by motorhome

James Davis jld at wk.net
Tue Nov 29 20:11:52 EST 2005

I was just giving concrete examples of what I experienced.  Normally
we stay at the host hotel, if they allow pets.  When they don't, we
make other arrangements.  The only unexpended parking problem
occurred at Flagstaff.  I had permission for the cats to stay in the
hotel and had reservations for seven days at the host hotel.  As I
previously stated,  I was told that I could not park the Ultra Van
near my room but had to put it in the lot across the way.  We could
even park to unload it at the hotel.  The Ultra would be inaccessible
from seven pm to seven am each day.  By the way, I wasn't the only
Ultra Van to have the parking problem in Flagstaff.   As a side note,
there were two 28ft + that did dry camp in the hotel parking lot as
well as two class "B" RV's.
I was prepared for a problem at Carisle but as it turned out the
hotel was most gracious and even passed out cards to the RV's showing
they were properly parked.  We proudly displayed the card in the
window.  We have reservations at the Adam's Mark in Buffalo.  Ultra
Van parking to be determined.
Jim Davis