<VV> Need a Rear Seat

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 30 06:50:53 EST 2005

Here's a note I got from a non-VV member. If interested, just drop him a
line or call.
The Carbmeister
This is Woodrow Vann AT V488604 at aol.com        AND I AM or RATHER have
RESTORED A 1965 Corvair convertible,,,ALL EXCEPT THAT I CANT LOCATE A REAR
BACK SEAT FOR THE CAR ???? IF YOU HAVE ANY WAY OF HELPING ME TO LOCATE A
REAR SEAT FOR ABOVE CAR.....PLEASE CONTACT ME????????I HAVE OVERHAULED
MOTOR N INSTALLED IT,,PAINTED MOTOR N CAR,,ALL I AM MISSING IS A REAR BACK
SEAT FOR COMPLESION,,,,,,,PLEASE HELP????? THANK-YOU KINDLY WOODROW VANN
CELL PH.# IS 850-556-8104   HM.PH.# 850-421-6210