<VV> Re: spyder dash parts plus

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 08:13:12 EST 2005

i seem to have come up with a box of leftover spyder dash parts from building
the dashes for all of my vehicles.  there are 4 vacum guages, 4 head temp
gauges , and 1 speedo with other misc stuff. i will part with them as a box
shipped for $100.00the speedo has been gone thru and calibrated on a certified
machine . the faces seem to look pretty good. i can send pictures . off line
posts.  i also found a few extra latches for rampys in the same area.  i am
cleaning stuff out that i know i wont need.  we are working on moving sometime in the
near future, not far but moving my stuff will be a huge chore. soo slimming
down as much as i can stand. as time goes on i will come up with a lot more i
am sure. i am working on my rampy engine also.  it finally failed me this fall,
using a lot of oil, breathing hard into pcv, and not much power.  i will
write more  as it happens.  it only lasted about 35,000 miles on the last rebuild.
i want to  find out why!
regards tim colson