<VV> re;"special"valve cover

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 11:06:50 EST 2005

FWIW, I made mine by bolting an 'ok' one to a head,then sliding the head on a block w/ no jugs,and tapped the area where the lower studs hit the valve cover to mark stud location...then drilled those spots w/ 1/2" drill;;used a rocker ball with my Harborfreight balljoint svc (big c-clamp) tool to push each hole OUTWARDS...Keith,send me yours and $49.95,and I'll do one for you (;>)...such a deal,eh? Tom