<VV> Re: Best way to sell a Vair on Ebay?

Ian Harding harding.ian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 14:58:19 EST 2005

It seems that cars on ebay ofthen have an unrealistically high
reserve.  I think they do that because they figure they are only
spending whatever the posting fee is (plus whatever they charge for
"reserve not met", if any) to get an idea how many people are willing
to spend how much.  Then they can relist with a lower reserve, change
their ad, tart up the car a little, whatever.

Call it "Market Research."