<VV> Re: Best way to sell a Vair on Ebay?

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Wed Nov 30 15:10:03 EST 2005

It costs $40 to advertise a car on Ebay... and another $40 if it sells there. So there's little motivation to
have someone buy the car online.

Many folks have figured out that the Ebay listing is a very good deal for targeted advertising... and that
many more cars sell due to the Ebay listing than actually sell on Ebay....

I personally prefer a low opening bid (gets more folks involved and thinking about the car) with a reserve
near what I'd sell the car for... and a "Buy it now" at a premium... but all of this is pretty unimportant if
you're just getting the ad out there.

Bill Elliott