<VV> Re: Best way to sell a Vair on Ebay?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 15:12:06 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/30/2005 11:58:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
harding.ian at gmail.com writes:

> It seems that cars on Ebay often have an unrealistically high
> reserve.  I think they do that because they figure they are only
> spending whatever the posting fee is (plus whatever they charge for
> "reserve not met," if any) to get an idea how many people are willing
> to spend how much.  Then they can relist with a lower reserve, change
> their ad, tart up the car a little, whatever.

Mostly true...but lately I've been seeing several relisted at the same
"opening bid / buy it now"  prices.....makes you wonder!

And then there was the 80 hp  Rampside...nice.....listed as HOTROD!!!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug