<VV> RE: 65-66 differences

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 30 16:05:22 EST 2005

Claypool explained it once, but I don't recall the explanation.  I think
there was to be 4 levers on the under dash heater controls and one of them
being fresh
air - but DO NOT quote me on ANY of this.  Hell - maybe it was to be a rear
window
defroster for all I know.  I do recall Larry saying that it was never made
functional and disappeared in later years.

Later, JR