<VV> Drive your Corvair Day - This Sunday

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 1 01:31:53 EDT 2005

You really know how to hurt a guy.  (just kidding)

I would just push mine out into the sunshine and sit in it, except that
I have a 25 degree grade leading into the garage.  I could get it out
ok, but getting it back in . . .

Maybe, I'll just take the cover off and sit in it in the garage.

What really hurt was missing the entire 40th anniversary year.  : (

Sunday, I'm scheduled to hone the cylinders.

That'll have to do.

Stephen Upham
Corvarium II

It is very much the "Drive your Corvair day" on Sunday - 46 years from
original release of the Corvair. Silicon Valley Corsa has a
display/drive event
planned, showing up at several local show events.

Whatever you've got, bring it out and show it off!

Seth  Emerson
Sethracer at aol.com
C's the day! Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette