<VV> Fuel tank straw pole

Chris C ricorvair at cox.net
Sat Oct 1 10:46:22 EDT 2005

I am cleaning my 65's fuel tank.  A couple simple questions with not so
simple answers.

Do I leave the tank empty until spring, or do I refill all the way up.  I
am about to put this one up for the season.  Will drive around with a fuel
cell.   Which will cause the least condensation problems.  It will be in a
dry, but unheated garage.

The car would run fine, then no power, then fine.  The fuel tank was
cleaned last 8 years ago.  The sock was clogged with junk.

Do I replace the fuel line also.  As far as I know its never been done.

Thanks to all.