<VV> RE:Drive your Corvair Day

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Sat Oct 1 10:08:04 EDT 2005

I'm with Stephen, I have a pretty steep driveway too, but at least I do have
a come-along.  I used that to get the car on the trailer when I bought it,
and I have recently added a 2-ton trolley and chain hoist to the I-beam in
the garage.  So, I suppose I really could roll my 66 out into the driveway
and sit it in, come Sunday.

Must admit, it would be a whole lot more fun to drive it.

 http://www.tibweb.com/gallery/200509/20050923t-004.html

Cliff Tibbitts

Lexington, KY

66 Monza, 140 sort of

Closer to completion than Stephen, (maybe)

CORSA, CKCE

What ... no COME-ALONG in your tool box?

Later, JR