<VV> police harassment - again -long

Chris C ricorvair at cox.net
Sat Oct 1 14:18:10 EDT 2005

I tend to agree.  RI went to a 2 year inspection, and I think that was
stupid (upped the fee to 47 because of emissions).
Now a car with marginal brakes and tires has two years to get really
bad.  Had a car pass inspection on the first and get a new front axel by
the 30'th.   But it passed then.

Inpections are not for those of us who care.  Its to protect us against
those who don't care or know enough.

Still bring my cars to the shop classic or otherwise and pay to get them
checked out by somebody else.