<VV> Fuel tank straw pole

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 14:56:03 EDT 2005

I put up about five cars and a boat every year - here's what I do:  Drive to
gas station, add enough Sta-bil for the entire tank, fill-up with premium fuel
and drive home.  This process mixes the stabilizer well and insures that the
entire fuel system, including the carburetors, has stabilized fuel. The
process also dries out the muffler and warms the oil.  When I get home, I change the
oil and put a float charger on the battery. ($8 on sale at Harbor Freight).
I've never had any problems with this program.
Craig Nicol