<VV> young corsa members

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Sun Oct 2 17:23:58 EDT 2005

The only way to get new CORSA members is to get them started young.  I took the boys out in the 66 Monza for a ride today and stage 1 driving lessons (non running):

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/blog/Vehicles/66Corvair/page=0

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/blog/Vehicles/66Corvair/page=1

Beside the boys enjoying themselves, the car got quite a bit of attention as it usually does including an exuberant thumbs up from drivers in a Ford pickup and a bright red Acura.  I don't just drive my car on "drive your Corvair" days though; it gets driven to work and around town on any nice day...I don't drive it in the rain as the wire wheel covers are too much trouble to clean and since it doesn't have AC, it doesn't get driven when the temps are real hot.

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is usually a difference."--Anonymous

"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."--Ecclesiastes 1.18