<VV> Turbo Odyssey Part 22 -- It's Alive!

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 3 13:20:10 EDT 2005

norm wrote:

>At Dan Konkle's suggestion, I added a clear plastic fuel filter just forward of the shroud that I can see through the wheel well.

Norm --

Once you get the running of it all sorted out, I hope your intention
would be to eliminate the plastic filter or at least replace it with a
metal canister one -- the plastic ones are prone to cracking when
exposed to things like flying rocks (wheel well), and we don't want the
hear about this nice little car going up like lclarry's vacuum cleaners ...

Ditto Gary's story about plastic lined (gooped) gas tanks ...

Bill Strickland