<VV> Turbo Odyssey Part 22 -- It's Alive!

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Mon Oct 3 16:07:24 EDT 2005

I beg to differ here.
I had a plastic filter on my 69 and I too felt it was not "tuff" enough so I
removed it and since it was full of crap from the tank I thought I'd tear it
apart and get a closer look at the junk. I was surprised how tough the
plastic was. I replaced it with one like it and have used them on several
other cars.
Your "tuffness" may vary.

Rick Norris