<VV> Re: VALVE JOBS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 04:53:00 EDT 2005

i just aquired a RA engine , 95 hp , condition unknown. i took the heads off
last night and was happy to find they are the 95 hp with ledge. now i will do
a valve job on them and use them instead of the 140 heads on my new engine for
the truck.  oh yes, my wife has a st jude valve job done as emergency surgery
over 9 years ago and still abuses it daily. that job was less serious threat
to her life than pancreatitus after the st louis convention. best of luck to
you. she was only in for 1 week for the heart, 1 month for the other.
regards, tim colson