<VV> Re: VALVE JOBS

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Oct 4 11:47:53 EDT 2005

At 01:53 hours 10/04/2005, N2VZD at aol.com wrote:
>i just aquired a RA engine , 95 hp , condition unknown. i took the heads off
>last night and was happy to find they are the 95 hp with ledge. now i will do
>a valve job on them and use them instead of the 140 heads on my new
>engine for
>the truck.

I have 95 heads on the RB engine in the Corsa and it runs quite well,
hardly notice the absence of the bigger valves and extra carbs.   The
140 heads are still sitting on a shelf in the shed, waiting for a
reason to be.     They'll get used for something, I'm sure.

So far, the valve gear of the resident biological vehicles remains
serviceable.

tony..