<VV> FW: Vermont gas mileage report

kovacsmj kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 4 17:41:17 EDT 2005

I got it up to 12 degrees now without nary a ping. It runs at about as
strong as my '69 Fitch which has a few more goodies I put into it 25
years ago. I might stop there or go for 14-16. Secondary carbs now
hooked up feel like a passing gear cuts in at speeds over 60.

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS