<VV> FW: Vermont gas mileage report

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 4 21:26:02 EDT 2005

Run it up to what the book says, if it pings, back it off until it
quits,  I'm running 2 degrees more than the spec on a 66 110 on mid grade,
but it helps that I live at 7400' and only commute daily to 6300'.  I'm
going to drive down to 5280' Friday for the Rocky Mountain CORSA meeting, I
hope it doesn't ping.

Dennis