<VV> [Fwd: RE: Corvair Document/Publication (TIS Request # TIS05-007888 DGD)]

Kevin Spargur southernheritage at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 4 17:43:56 EDT 2005

Ordinarily, going to the library would not present a problem.  Our main
library downtown has w microfiche reader-printer in the genealogy
department but it is closed until November 12th; reason being is because
they just built a new main library and they are in the process of moving
everything to the new facility.  The downside to this is that the
microfiche reader-printer in the genealogy room is the ONLY one in the
Jacksonville Public Library system.  None of the other branches have one.

Right now, I am looking around and checking with various resources to
see if there is not one elsewhere such as the local junior college, UNF
(University of North Florida), etc.  I have a friend who works for the
Florida National Guard who might be able to help as well but he's been
tied up with Hurricaine Disaster Relief in the Panhandle area so I don't
know when that will be.

Oh well... off to the races!

Happy Corvairing!

Kevin Spargur