<VV> [Fwd: RE: Corvair Document/Publication (TIS Request # TIS05-007888 DGD)]

Kevin Spargur southernheritage at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 4 20:02:13 EDT 2005

John,

Thank you for your suggestions.  Believe it or not, that is one of the
things I was hoping to find.  When I ask around, I get these looks like
I'm from another planet and I meet comments like, "We don't use that old
technology around here any more."

Oh well... guess I'll just have to keep looking.

Kevin