<VV> Confusion on name GoVairs

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 14:10:57 EDT 2005

Lon said:

>I'm surprised he hasn't let you in on it) simple courtesy amongst fellow club members ought to reign supreme here. What say the rest of the VV community?

Well, since you asked:

First off, I though that Lon's reply to the event report was a simple one of congradulations on a job well done. I didn't think he was making a big deal out of the name similarity. What came first, the club or the line of products/web site?

FWIW we just had our first event here, The Great Plains Corvair Roundup. We selected that name from several that were submitted. We felt that it reflected the heritage of the region and indicated that a bunch (herd?) of Corvair were getting together. We picked the name without relizing that there are at least two other "Roundups." Does that matter? I doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother them.

Ned