<VV> Boxster power

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Oct 5 15:45:19 EDT 2005

------------------------------

I guess I was thinking about alternatives to the Corv-8 approach.  Also, I
was thinking about how neat it would be to have a Vair with a 6-speed manual
transmission.

Norm

I appearantly think my Corvair is a 5 speed because I am constantly trying to shift into 5th!!!  What would be happening if I had bought a 3 speed?  I hate to think.

BTW:  A corvair body with a Boxter powertrain would NOT be a Corvair anymore - it would just be one more abomination!!!  Flame on boys!!!!   ;)  <-notice the winky please...

mike