<VV> GoVairs Name.

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Oct 5 15:45:12 EDT 2005

Folks

Though I watch lots of courtroom shows on TV, I'm not a lawyer. I think Cecil meant Norm.

SNIP
  Hopefully Titus Stewart and Lon Wall can work this out without Hank having to represent anyone.  I suggest swords at 10 Paces.
SNIP
I have no doubt that the Central Florida group is just as good a chapter as any other in the Club. My take is they "might could" use someone not near as controversial as Titus heading things up.

I don't think that Lon would sue the Club, but in disputes over Domain Names, it is usually always first come/first serve. Of course there are exceptions.

 I've recently read of a couple cases that DID go to court. In one, a guy was running a website using the name of an adult film star from the 70's. What the guy didn't know is that she patented her stage name before he was born. Of course that guy lost his right to the domain name.

Had Titus picked a Name that Clark's was using, I feel certain he would have the choice of either stopping its use, or meet Uncle Cal's lawyer in court, and get ready to pay damages. Perhaps a taste of that is what he needs.

HANK