<VV> "D" Shaped hole

edwin d lindsay wfcc at juno.com
Wed Oct 5 23:13:07 EDT 2005

I suspect that you either have a sheet metal piece off of an FC with the
slot for the dipstick or one off of a "Smog" motor with a slot for the
EGR tube.


More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list