<VV> Re: "D" Shaped hole

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Fri Oct 7 17:52:08 EDT 2005

EGR tube?  You must mean AIR, right?


edwin d lindsay wrote:
> I suspect that you either have a sheet metal piece off of an FC with the
> slot for the dipstick or one off of a "Smog" motor with a slot for the
> EGR tube.

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list