<VV> Ride Height

LABRANCHE, RICHARD C RLABRAN at entergy.com
Thu Oct 6 09:33:08 EDT 2005

Could it be worn springs?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris C, Warwick RI [mailto:ricorvair at cox.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:25 AM
To: virtualVairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Ride Height

My wifes 63 Monza 900 pg is listing to one side.  Filled the tires to the
same pressure.  And one side is 2 inches lower than the other.

What is the most likely problem.  Or can I only tell if I take stuff apart.

The shocks seem to bounce the correct amount.  No apparent oil leakage.

The shocks and springs are of unknown age.  I know we have not replaced
them in the 6 years we have owned the vehicle.

Thanks to all.