<VV> [Fwd: RE: Corvair Document/Publication (TIS Request # TIS05-007888 DGD)]

Bill Meglen tirediron at charter.net
Thu Oct 6 08:34:35 EDT 2005

A microfiche reader is from what I understand is not your problem, rather
scanning the microfiche is!

Kind of ironic, most likely the microfiche was "computer output
microfiche:". that is generated by computer to microfiche.  IF a microfiche
reader is of value to you, I have several purchased at auction and as near
as I can tell they have become a "glut" on the market.  I would send you
one, if you will pay shipping, provide me copies (images) of your end
result and a description of the techniques employed in creating digital
images of them; assure that appropriate venues for Corvair history are
provided copies, and VV subscribers are allowed to purchase copies at your
cost. Shipping would be from zip 89460 and I would estimate weight at 20#,
I will get an accurate weight tomorrow if you express interest.

I accept that I may be off point, but nothing ventured nothing gained!

Bill