<VV> Document Printing Update

Kevin Spargur southernheritage at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 6 18:21:51 EDT 2005

To All,

It is official now... I spent ~3 hours today printing out the pages from
the microfiche and now have the entire document in printed form.  The
next step is going to be to REscan each page, index it and get it ready
for distribution on CD-ROM and the internet.  I am also trying to get a
copy of the January 1971 panel report that was conducted, during the
ongoing study, simply to shut Nader up.  When everything is completed, I
will have both documents digitized and available on request either in
print, on the internet, or both.  Once the website is up, these
documents will be viewable and printable from there.

In the interim, please be patient and let me know if you want or need a
section of the document before the project is completed.  I will e-mail
you the requested section ASAP.

Until later...

Happy Corvairing!!!!!!!

Kevin Spargur