<VV> RE: fuel pump question

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Fri Oct 7 09:04:23 EDT 2005

There was some discussion on warped castings some time back.  You might have
one of these.  The fix was to take the pump apart and using a large file
flatten (true up) the gasket surfaces.

I don't see why you couldn't use locktite on the threads of the screws.

You might want to contact the vendor that sold you the pump for suggestions.

Good luck

Keith Hammett
Willard Missouri