<VV> My bad luck continues, or Why I won't be driving my Corvair this weekend

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Fri Oct 7 22:17:01 EDT 2005

Tomorrow am (Sat) I will be leaving Virginia Beach early in the am to drive
to the CORSA NC Fall Corvair Affair in Raleigh, NC.  It now appears that I
will be driving my Caravan, and not my 1964 Corvair Sedan (Alice), as I had
intended.

Why, do you ask?  Because when I came home this evening I found I cannot
raise the garage door.  One of the (very heavy duty) garage door springs
that help raise the door has broken.  By the time I could get somebody out
here to repair the spring the show would be over.  Since Alice is inside the
garge, she isn't going anywhere real soon.

Oh well, it is raining anyhow.  I guess some things were just not meant to
be.

Bill Hubbell