<VV> Auto shipping from London, England to St. Louis, MO (No direct Corvair content)

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Oct 7 11:42:51 EDT 2005

Folks
Over on the Riviera list, we got information verified by a UK member that there are some auto sales scams on ebay and elsewhere in the UK presently. CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!

I think if you were to tell this person "I'll be flying in to London" to:
1. Have the vehicle inspected to insure it has all necessary equipment installed for proper importation into the US.

2.Take physical posession of the vehicle BEFORE the cash changes hands.....As Roger mentioned

The deal will be off.

Officer Donut smelleth a rat on this one, especially if it's a REAL good deal.

Hank