<VV> Re: late to early conversion fuel pump thoughts

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 20:50:34 EDT 2005

you need a 64 dished rear mount. it also lets you have room to change the
belt.you will also need the rear mount cover to match, it is dished to cover it.
all of my stuff(earlys of course) get late block components.
on fuel pumps, i was taught many many years ago by an old time parts guy to
take any new pump and loosen the screws , then put the actuator at maximum
travel and retighten.  this stretches the diaphragm before it stresses it. it has
worked (i think) for me on many cars over the years.
regards , tim colson