<VV> fuel pump question

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Fri Oct 7 20:57:20 EDT 2005

Surprisingly those bad pumps are still out there.  Today one failed on a
friends car.  Had been on for several years and many miles.  I had
driven this car many times, and never suspected it had one.  Put a good AC
pump on in its place.  The bad pump I could break the diaphragms apart
with my fingers.

Almost like jello.  Scary thing is we took the car for a long interstate
cruise out of town just two weeks back.

-Geoff Johnson